Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Why a new blog?

Why start a new blog? I really don't like to write - I do enjoy deep discussion however and that's what this blog is about. I'm not interested in being preached to or condemned but I am looking for a place to dialogue about the deeper things of life and spirituality. I want to have a place to talk about the things I'm learning and thinking. I want a forum where others can join me in a good discussion.

I believe that we are in the midst of a huge shift from the modern world to the post modern world. I believe that deep change is reguired for those of us who grew up and were trained in the modern era. I'm on the journey toward transformation. I would enjoy the company of some fellow travelers. So thanks in advance to those of you that will join me.

1 comment:

  1. that's a relief, glad your blog name isn't "whiskey".--Jess

    ReplyDelete